Payments and / or monetary donations to Ship 84 may be made via this Venmo link or by using the QR code below.
Ship 84 is a co-ed, Sea Scouts BSA ship located in Southport CT. We have been in operation since 1932. We grately appreciate any monetary or in-kind donation you are willing to provide to support our efforts.
- Change lifelines ~ $1500.00
- Install a new propane cooking system up-to current safety standards ~ $2500.00
- Replace spreaders ~ $100.00
- Install a secondary bilge pump ~ $200.00
- Install manual bilge pump ~ $200.00
- Replace mast head lights ~ $500.00
- Replace running rigging & Topping lift line ~ $100.00
- Install anchor chain ~ $200.00
For donating items, please us the Contact page to email the Skipper of Ship 84.
Monetary donations using the above button will go directly to Ship 84 located in Southport, CT. If you are interested in donating a boat to the Sea Scouts program please use this link.
Donations to Ship 84 may be tax deductible.